- MY SHOPPING BAG
- No products in the cart.
Terms And Conditions
Welcome to Styles Afrik! This Web site located at www.stylesafrik.co.uk (this “Site”) is owned and operated by Styles Afrik Ltd (“Company”). This Site and any purchases made through this Site are governed by the terms of service, use and purchase described below (“Terms”).
Styles Afrik is committed to ensuring that all designs and services is delivered to a hugh standard. We were founded in 2014 in UK, London. We ship internationally with a secure courier service and have customer service on call to work with our customers, wherever they may be. Enjoy your shopping experience with Styles Afrik and don’t be afraid to give us feedback via our Contact Form
By using this Site, purchasing products and services through this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms, so please review this entire page carefully. These terms are designed to clearly provide you with a description of the Styles Afrik general terms and conditions regarding purchasing products and services from Styles Afrik and use of this Site
The Company reserves the right in its discretion to revise the Terms from time to time so please check back here periodically for updates. By continuing to use or purchase products from this Site and/or by remaining a member of the Styles Afrik Membership Program, you accept and agree to the Company’s right to revise the Terms from time to time and to be bound by such changes, so long as they are promptly posted on the Site. If you do not wish to be bound to these Terms (or any revisions to these Terms), please do not use this Site or the Company’s services and immediately cancel your Styles Afrik Membership.
- We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified purchases made throughout this Website.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- These T&Cs relate to all Styles Afrik promotions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
- Limited to one promotional code per order
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer
- Cannot be used after an order has already been placed
- No one promotional discount code or voucher can be used in conjunction with any other discount code or voucher, on the Styles Afrik website.
- Vouchers and promotional codes are not redeemable for cash
- Vouchers and promotional codes are not transferable
- The decision of whether or not to honour a voucher or a promotional code is at Styles Afrik sole discretion. All decisions are final and binding.
Copyright 2017 Styles Afrik Ltd. All rights reserved.
All celebrity images on www.fameandpartners.com are courtesy of Shutterstock, Google Images and Tumblr.
The Company shall perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skills and care.
The Company places great value on customer satisfaction. You may contact us at any time using the contact details provided on the Site. We will attempt to address your concerns as soon as reasonably possible and will make our best endeavours to contact you on receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In the event of a complaint it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable, send us copies of the Order or at least the order number that we assign you in the Acknowledgement or Confirmation of Order. Should you not have received any reaction from us within five Business Days, please make further enquiries. In rare cases your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you.
Force Majeur (Circumstances beyond The Company’s control)
The Company shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of these Terms attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation (“Event of Force Majeure”), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
- Either you or we may terminate your order of a product or products forthwith by written notice to the other in the event that the Event of Force Majeure lasts for a period of two business days or more, in which event neither you nor we shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination (other than for the refund of a product already paid for by you and not delivered).
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar products to more than one customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which contracts we will perform and to what extent.