- MY SHOPPING BAG
- No products in the cart.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address or credit and debit card information.
Information we collect on you through Facebook and other social media channels forms part of our Terms & Conditions.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested);
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We will also occasionally send you a newsletter with new products and special deals).
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please email the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” to email@example.com.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards or debit card numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept in our personal files.